You'll find different resources that I've used and recommend...
- Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3 by Jonas is an amazing course to get you started with HTML and CSS.
- Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! by Jonas is a must if you want to sharpen your CSS skills. Great continuation of the previous course.
- CSS Grid and What the Flexbox? are two amazing free courses by Wes Bos that will get you up to speed with modern CSS.
- You don't know JS by Kyle Simpson is an outstanding series of books that will show you how JS works under the hood. It's a great read if you want to dig deeper into JS.
- Fun Fun function, The Net Ninja and Traversy Media are Youtube channels with tons of good JS content.
- Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide is a good Typescript course if you want to learn TS.
- Modern React with Redux by Stephen Grider is a good resource if you want to learn ReactJS.
- React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) by Maximilian Schwarzmüller is another great course to learn ReactJS.
- Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020 by Jonas is a good course to get you up and running with NodeJS.
- The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition) by Andrew Mead is another good one to learn NodeJS.